Flamingo offers this cast shoe that can be used in place of normal shoes when the patient is on a plaster cast of the foot. Prevents excessive wear and tear of the cast and reduces the impact on the injured foot. It offers convenience with its lightweight, smart and trendy features. Fracture walker boot fixed foot sprain shoes provide extra stability and exceptional protection for injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The rigid bottom supports the arch and effectively relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step. Open toe plaster cast shoe is specially designed for stable foot and ankle fracture, Achilles tendon surgery, acute ankle sprains and care, after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis, patients with intravenous or lymphatic bandages, walking with plaster casts or heavily bandaged feet
- Flamingo Cast Shoe
- Protects the plaster cast of the foot from soiling and wetting
- Protects feet from mechanical damage
- Lightweight and having good aesthetic looks
- The product prevents excessive wear and tear of the plaster
- Usage of Cast Shoe is recommended when plaster is applied on the foot
- Prevents excessive wear and tear of the cast
- Reduces impact on the injured foot
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.